Saturday, March 7, 2009

Easter freebie


I thought the best way to open my blog would be with a freebie, so I made a tagger sized Easter kit to share with you. I have an awful time making previews, the kit is so much cuter than it looks here!
If you like it, just click the preview to download the kit. I'd love to see anything you make with it, e-mail me at gypsyinamber@live.com and I'll show off your tags on the blog.
This kit has 18 papers and 83 elements, lots to play with!



This kit was created using the artwork of Whimsey Primsey which I purchased at www.digiscrapkits.com, and using the artwork of Kristi Westling which I purchased from http://thescrappindivazdesignz.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Easter Kit you made and your preview is perfect. You have done a fantastic job on the kit and preview. Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Galntn, for being so kind. Your sweet comments are very much appreciated, and I hope you continue to enjoy my kits. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a precious kit! Beautiful colors and adorable bunny! thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete