Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bad blogger, lol

Whoops! Sorry I haven't added anything in a bit, I've been kind of scattered. As you get to know me, you'll recognize this as a regularly scheduled event. My mojo kicks in, but it seldom has much direction. I think I have about twenty unfinished projects going at the moment, but I keep getting distracted by fun things. I spent a day last week, for instance, getting my lifelong (well, nearly) best friend Sam aquainted with the internet. She's always been too busy for it, but now she's got a tiny bit of time to play, so we set her up a blog, introduced her to forums, set up her messenger, etc. Now neither one of us will ever get anything done again. We live a couple of hours travel time apart, so we're probably going to melt our IM's for a bit!

I'll have a kit and a new tut up for you by the weekend. It's mostly finished, I've just got to get the previews done. Ugh, I loathe making previews!! But I'll do it, I promise. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment