Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lovely Blog Award from Serina



I received this awesome award from sweet Serina of Stylin' Serina
Thank you so much sweetie for choosing my blog.

Here are the guidelines for accepting the award:

1. Add the logo to your blog;
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award;
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs;
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are One Lovely Blog!

I'm giving this award to these lovely blogs:
May's Creations
Scraps By DMG
Tyger's Tidbits
The Padded Cell blog
A Blonde Moment
Bluedream Designs
Simply Devilish Scraps

If any of these have already received this award, it's because they deserve it over and over again. You'll be glad you visited them, I promise. Two of them are new designers really worth watching!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply. But thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete