Friday, June 19, 2009

Show off time!

I've been collecting amazing tags from my tag team and CT, and I'm struggling, between Doctors appointments and all of the extra work that comes with living on a big piece of land in summertime, to get a slideshow up to show them off. But I just had to rush in here to show these stunners that Suz, of Suz Creations (from my CT) and my sweet Mama Ev, and amazing Silkee from my tag team, have done with my new templates overnight!

The first two are from the very talented Suz of Suz Creations. She made this stunning Janesko with template #4. It has beautiful animation, which, of course, you can't see here. I'm hoping she writes a tutorial for it:







And this adorable Woolcott was created using template #5. Suz knows I love my Woolies!




This stunner was created by sweet Mama Ev, who is the star of my Tag Team, using template #2, and the wonderful art of Jamie Kidd. It's animated, the center spins; oh, I wish I could show you the animation here...guess you'll just have to join the Padded Cell and see it there, pmsl!







This last gorgeous (and Gorjuss, lol) taggie is from the incomparable Di, aka Silkee, my wonderful Tag Team leader, using template #4, and Simone's beautiful freebie kit, Pinkolicios, which you can find at her blog, Scrappy Bit of Fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment