Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Update on Gypsy

I just wanted to drop by and let all of Gypsy's followers here know that she has had to go into hospital for a few days after "overdoing" it on her birthday road trip!

As usual she is fretting over not being here to give you all goodies, so I'm sure you will be spolied rotten on her return, in the meantime I'm sure she'd like me to share with you that her newest PTU kit was released just the other day and It's a beauty!!! You can purchase it from all of her stores, which you will find at the top of the right hand sidebar. I know she has a matching freebie fot this kit which she hasn't yet shared with me so i can't give you that.. but now you know youhave a treat to look forward too!!! Don't forget to leave Gypsy a get well wish either in the comments or on her shoutbox.

Hugs n Purrs
Tyger xxx


2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel much better very soon, Gypsy!!! Thanks for passing it on, Tyger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon hun we miss ya...miggins

    ReplyDelete