Thursday, October 15, 2009

North Wing BCA blog collaboration kit

Cancer is a curious thing...
Nobody knows what the cause is,
Though some pretend they do;
It's like some hidden assassin,
Waiting to strike at you.
Childless women get it,
And men when they retire.
It’s as though they needed an outlet
For that foiled creative fire.

I am a 39 year survivor, so this cause is near and dear to me!
The North Wings BCA Collab takes off today.Please enjoy going through the blogs and grabbing all the parts to this wonderful collab. Also, please remember, not all are on the same time zone and leaving a thanks goes a long way.



I made an element pack, only a couple of grubby papers, as so many beautiful papers
can be found at other stops. Download my part HERE and then please continue to my wonderful friends blogs:

2 comments: