Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Send Me An Angel

I'm back with another one of Mom's scrapkits from her stores for you for free today. This is a kit that was made to honor one of Mom's favorite people on earth, her "darlin' MamaEv", who she always said was the only "real" angel she knew. She called her the AngelMama because of her kind heart and sweetness. I'm just beginning to know her, but Mom was a really good judge of people, so I knew I was going to come to love her AngelMama, and I already have.

There was a freebie with this kit, so I've linked them both for you. I hope you make many pretty things with them!


DOWNLOAD the kit


DOWNLOAD the freebie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these Sarah hun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete