Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Day freebie kit

Introducing Rainey Simone and Sunny Serina! I'm on a mission to victimize, erm, immortalize (yeah, that's it!) the members of the Padded Cell forum. There are just so many wonderful people there, I love them all. I've covered the managers now, so members beware, mwah ha ha. This kit is huge, with over 100 elements and a cute, bright doodle alpha that I forgot to make a preview of, heh heh. I'd love to see the tags you make with this!



This kit was created using the artwork of Whimsey Primsey which I purchased at http://www.digiscrapkits.com/, and using the artwork of Kristi Westling which I purchased from http://thescrappindivazdesignz.com/
click either preview to download the kit (one download)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice. So colorful! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Mrs.Koubik. I was getting tired of pastels, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute - i love the bright colors! thanks for sharing! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete