Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introducing my CT



Thank you all for the replies to my CT call, there are some incredibly talented tut writers out there, wow! My choices were hard to make, but I'd like you all to meet and visit the incredible Suz, of Suz' Creations. Her tutorials are simply stunning, you'll be bookmarking her site if you tag, I promise! Next I'd like you to meet Joyita, of Joyita's Tuts. She's a new tut writer, and has some beautiful ones. She's building a new site, so watch for an updated link to her tuts! Next, please check out Tyger, of Tyger's Tidbits, who has written this fab tut with my Enchanted Forest kit, called Woodland Witch:

Last, but most definitely not least, please meet Mariel, of New Artistic Dreams, who is one of my personal PSP Gods. She's written this adorable tutorial using my Honey Bears kit called Bumbly Bears:


Now I'm on my way to figure out how to add a slideshow to my blog, so that I may introduce you to my awesome Tag Team! I hope your day is fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment