Friday, June 12, 2009

My first ever CT Call

Due to the rising cost of, well, everything, lol, I'm going to be adding pay to use kits to my blog, to help cover the cost of my freebies. Not to worry, there will always be three or four freebie kits each month, mimimum, that won't ever change! I hadn't made a CT call up to this point, as I had no incentives, heh heh. But now I will, sooooooo....

Do you write tutorials, and can you be relied on for one or two tutorials per month? Do you write clear, easy to follow tutorials? Can you keep them G or PG rated? Would you like free access to all of my PTU kits? If you can answer yes to these questions, please email me at gypsyinamber@live.com with a link to your tuts for me to peek at. I will reply to all applicants asap. Let's get those emails sent, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment